HWBot

Prunes

You'll need to find a GPUz screenshot to go along with those. I've had a few scores get deleted because they were missing it. (Months after I submited the score in the first place though. -.-)

You serious? The online validation isn't enough?

Also need to take a pic showing components properly to prove air cooling for benches.

God oh well a lot my links are broke so when I find the time maybe tomorrow I will put a decent enough clock on my CPU try and achieve my sli 1000/2000/2300 OC again an see how many points I can earn.

Not sure if I can be bothered with PCMark 7 again that takes forever although points is points.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You serious? The online validation isn't enough?

Also need to take a pic showing components properly to prove air cooling for benches.

Yep, if your score gets reported and you don't have those, you'll lose the points :(

Just run a benchmark and submit the score to HWBot. Make sure your team says overclockersclub.

You can still get points for old hardware (a lot of points if you break a record) so definitely bench what you've got!

Just run a benchmark and submit the score to HWBot. Make sure your team says overclockersclub.

You can still get points for old hardware (a lot of points if you break a record) so definitely bench what you've got!

What sort of benchmark? I don't think I'll do anything special lol...