Nyt's GTX560 benches and results

Nyt

It feels great, Im getting a second one :) 24/7 overclock at 1000mhz core and 2300mhz mem at 1.087V at 100% fan :) This 100% fan speed sounds like the 7970 at 50% or less :woo:

And I discovered "PC Mode" on my 32 inch, the picture became smaller and the textures looks waaaaay better than before because of 1:1 pixel mapping that is enabled in this mode.

I dont see a downside to 560 SLI, I have the performance near a 7970 or 680, with PhysX, with NVIDIA drivers, with a high 24/7 overclock and the noise is not noticable at all - this is the softest card I have ever had ! TF II rocks !!

And for how long will these two last? 1 month? :ph34r:

In another I can't push my only 560 beyond 910MHz by any means. :-/

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psh. I can do that with my "ancient" as you call it 5970. :lol:

You can get close to that score at 1k core and 1.2k mem but you have not beat me :teehee:

I can beat his score with my SLI watercooled GTX 680's :teehee:

My waterblocks won't arrive until next Wednesday. :(

However, my GTX 680's come in tomorrow. :P

Have you overclocked yours, yet?

I can beat your score with a single HD 7970 or GTX 680, Nyt. :D

Not at stock clocks on the 7970 ;) The 680 just edges ahead in this benchmark by 300 points on graphics score. But Im happy with my purchase for the price

Not at stock clocks on the 7970 ;) The 680 just edges ahead in this benchmark by 300 points on graphics score. But Im happy with my purchase for the price

And you're running your GTX 560's in SLI at stock, too, I'm assuming? Because you know, it's a fair comparison to have one set of cards run at their highest overclocks against a single card at stock (while at stock voltages, one of my HD 7970 gets a +245MHz overclock on Core, and +405MHz overclock on Memory). :dunno: