Do you need an upgrade?

Black64

I have read a few articles that the game has actually been dulled down quite a bit to even be able to run on the consoles, those specs are to allow you to see if as it was meant to be played. It is being downplayed by the console manufacturers though since the "next gen" has only been out for just over a year and the ceiling has already been hit.

I assume this for every PC/Console game. Which is the fact I game more on PC then Console.

• Like 1

I have read a few articles that the game has actually been dulled down quite a bit to even be able to run on the consoles, those specs are to allow you to see if as it was meant to be played. It is being downplayed by the console manufacturers though since the "next gen" has only been out for just over a year and the ceiling has already been hit.

I assume this for every PC/Console game. Which is the fact I game more on PC then Console.
Absolutely but when they are dropping fps to 30 and lowering the resolution it's just sad lol.

I'm not surprised considering it's just a AMD APU lol. They hit the limit on day one since it's basically a pc now.