Windows 8 "Pin to Taskbar" feature

kendellrt

I recently installed Windows Pro on my personal machine.  I did it mostly due to the fact that I have t support it for work and I figured that using it at home would be one of the best ways to become more familiar with it.  I enjoy the feature that allows you to pin a specific window or program to the taskbar, like quick launch in previous versions.  However, I have noticed that if I pin a Windows file explorer window to the taskbar, it does not pin a new entry, it just adds it to top of the jump list associated to the pinned File Explorer that is there by default.  I would like to be able to have default File Explorer icon in the task bar for quick access, as well as another icon for the File Explorer Window the opens the "Network" view directly.  I don't want to have to open the File Explorer to the default view, then access the jump list and click on pinned network location just to browse my network devices.  I know that I can access the network from a desktop shortcut, the Modern UI start page, a start menu app like Start8 or Classic Shell, or the actual File Explorer, but I want to do it with the same ease of access I have used in previous Windows versions.  

I hope that I have explained what I am trying to do in a way that is simple enough for everyone to understand.  Do any of you know how to accomplish this?