SLI crashing

dling

Good news

Subject: FW: From CoolMax Support Team

We will now be issuing you an RMA # R1112071-14640 for model CUQ-1350B.

Because of CUQ-1350B already discontinued, so we will ship out ZPG-1200B 1200W 80 PLUS Gold Level PSU as replacement.

Please read our Terms and Conditions before proceeding.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

We will not process any RMA without this email and/or with WRONG/NO information. Any units that are tampered; broken serial numbers; no serial numbers will not be processed and rejected. All units tested as working units will be returned as is.

We will not be responsible for lost shipment; refused shipments; no receiver; and with wrong address provided. User is responsible to contact

freight forwarder/carrier regarding this matter. User will be charged

shipping and handling fee if RMA replacements are to be resent.

This RMA # IS VALID FOR 15 DAYS ONLY.

^^ SO good of them. That new PSU would be considered as an good upgrade.

Agreed. But I will say that if I were in the martket for buying a new psu the one that their sending me would not

be the one I would buy. It does say alot about the custmer service. It's a 3 1/2 year old psu.

• 3 weeks later...

I received the new power supply and got it put in. So far all seem to be fine .I'm able to game cod black op's 2 on max setting.

Some else I was able to get back was the overclock I had lost. I'm running 4.2gig solid . I had not been able to keep overclocked at all w/o crashing.

Man!!! I always tell people that the psu its the heart of the computer. Poor power poor performance .

• Like 1