SLI crashing

dling

I give up . I've tried increasing the pci-e voltage and increasing the bus frequency to 102 and it still restarts just as the game starts. :(

Strange...I'm lost as to what to do then...maybe someone else has a resolution that could help you

Strange...I'm lost as to what to do then...maybe someone else has a resolution that could help you

I've e mailed the maker of the psu. It has a 5year warranty . It has gotten so the computer will not even load windows now

with both cards in. It just continues to restart .

Thats something to consider. I was able to play the game fine with just the one card in the second slot. It seems to be the psu. I wish I had another one just to test before I pull the trigger on a new one.

But you have a 1350Watt PSU. SO, it could be PSU problem, but not likely..

I've e mailed the maker of the psu. It has a 5year warranty . It has gotten so the computer will not even load windows now

with both cards in. It just continues to restart .

Then it is either due to PSU or motherboard.

Now it's restarting with just one card. Man I hope not my vga card.

Sounds like PSU or motherboard for sure. Turn your PCIe clock back to 100 though, having it over 100 can cause as many issues as it sometimes fixes.

Sounds like PSU or motherboard for sure. Turn your PCIe clock back to 100 though, having it over 100 can cause as many issues as it sometimes fixes.

I have . I have the bios set to default. The computer is now restarting running either of the cards. It can't make it thru 3Dmark 11 without restarting.

I hate guessing because it expensive if I'm wrong. A good psu or new motherboard isn't cheep. If it were the mb I would just re-build on a new platform and leave the 1366 for a

more current system. I just hate to think of that this time of year with Christmas just next month.

Well looking in the bios hardware monitor my voltages are the 3.3v is 2.98v the 5v is 5.59v and the 12v is 13.26

on a desktop utility the read 3.3v is 2.94 5v is 5.55v and 12v is 12.81 I think I have found the problem. Hoping to get a response from the psu maker

soon .

Have you had a power outage lately, just read some reviews on your psu and seems everytime there's a power outage they die, hard to find a good review on them. :teehee:

Not that I know of. But I'm sure it's the psu. Thanks.