My First Official Worklog (Bahamut's Lagoon)

NikoDG

Alright! So I have all my parts, minus the Cosmos II, which doesn't ship for another couple weeks in Canada (so the HAF X will be the temporary home). I have the next day and a bit (at least) off. I can finally put my build together. Now where should I do this, I could do it in the kitchen (a high traffic area that I would have to clean considerably beforehand): pros being it's large work area, and being the only room in this house without carpet. I could also do it in my room which is carpeted, but zero traffic, fairly clean, and I have a fairly large dresser.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! So I have all my parts, minus the Cosmos II, which doesn't ship for another couple weeks in Canada (so the HAF X will be the temporary home). I have the next day and a bit (at least) off. I can finally put my build together. Now where should I do this, I could do it in the kitchen (a high traffic area that I would have to clean considerably beforehand): pros being it's large work area, and being the only room in this house without carpet. I could also do it in my room which is carpeted, but zero traffic, fairly clean, and I have a fairly large dresser.

How about a bathroom? My friend had a carpet issue too, and the kitchen wouldn't work. So he put the case on the toilet and worked on it. Seemed to work fine :dunno:

Everything is installed, all my drives are showing up, it shows all my RAM, my CD drive is operating, and I am just now installing Windows 7 onto my system. I have a bit of clean-up to do (god my wiring looks like crap) but tonight was definitely a jump in the right direction. Gonna run some stability test while I sleep tonight, will post pics in the morning.