Zotac vga cards

dling

Got my new card yesterday. I'm just now got it installed. I have great hopes for this card. Thanks for all the help in picking my new card. :)

What OC'ing tool do you guys use for this  type of card?I'm tring my msi afterburner but it seem kinda messed up as far as the clock speeds and voltage.

Edited by dling

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zotac Firestorm is what I use, it's made to work with their cards, seems to work great , but just google to see how high of an oc you will get and work below those settings until you find what's good for your card.

I personally used Nvidia Inspector as my overclocking tool, it can literaly do everything lol.

Form overclocking, to manually set game settings and preferences.

That sounds very cool, I will give it a look. Thanks ;)

I use afterburner. What issues are you seeing? Its about foolproof at this point. There is however the option to enable unofficial overclocking and you have to realize that the base clock speed is what you are raising but that the boost clock may differ due to thermal and power constraints. . 

I was using afterburner before but when I added the new card AB had no voltages or clock speeds showing. I liked it also.

Maybe I will try reinstalling it.

Did you have any luck with Nvidia inspector?

I use afterburner. What issues are you seeing? Its about foolproof at this point. There is however the option to enable unofficial overclocking and you have to realize that the base clock speed is what you are raising but that the boost clock may differ due to thermal and power constraints. . 

This is what I'm seeing. Their are no values in any of the windows core speeds or voltages

post-6219-0-38795700-1412842077_thumb.png