Zotac vga cards

dling

What do you guys know about Zotec vga cards ? I found a gtx 980 for 549.00 but have never owned zotec.

I'm a BIG evga fan and have used them for years. Just a bit nervous about spending this kind of money on a brand I'm not sure of . :unsure:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't heard anything bad about Zotac but haven't personally had the pleasure. Their AMP series cards were/are pretty popular and I remember for a time they were offering lifetime warranties so they must be pretty confident in their products. Go for it!

Thanks for the input. I just completed the order. Hope to get the card buy next week. I'm currently playing BF4 "all highest setting " single player and it's killing my 580's. The game is very choppy.

Man I just spent 560.00 bucks to play a game that I was bragging about just a few days ago about getting it on sale. :doh:

Sorry about all the repost it must be all the crack I'm smoking . I dont know how to delete them .

When you hover with your mouse at the "quote" section at the bottom of your post, there should be a link to delete your post ( a bit to the left).

Sorry about all the repost it must be all the crack I'm smoking . I dont know how to delete them .

When you hover with your mouse at the "quote" section at the bottom of your post, there should be a link to delete your post ( a bit to the left).

I dont see it. You would think it would be in the edit section.

I dont see it. You would think it would be in the edit section.

It should be right next to the edit button :P

Then again, it could be a staff only thing.... Maybe ask a mod to delete it for you?