Videocard ASIC quality thread (POST YOURS HERE!)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IVY, my GPU clock runs @ 880mHz.(factory)

never messed any and everything runs at stock still since i got my card, and tbh i have no idea what certain voltage it runs at :doh:  :ph34r:

yet i'm happy with it somehow and to keep it stay much longer would be great cause i'm too broke for an upgrade.

Gotcha!

You can see the voltage readings in the sensors tab of gpu-z.  The whole point is that stock voltage may be lower the higher your ASIC score so it's kinda an important bit.  

I have two MSI GTX 560 TI TFll 1GB cards, one scored 80.9% the other 93.3%!  Not sure what the stock clocks/voltages/etc are as they were in SLI and I pulled them last night for a GTX 780 I just picked up, it scored 74.1%  I'll try to get all the other numbers tonight.  

You're a life saver and I eagerly await your data contributions :)

The MSI cards do seem to have the sweet numbers over all, though my 7970 is oddly the lowest on the board haha

ok got it @ .95v

Thanks!

I just checked my voltages for full load. goes upto 1.268V

Thanks! And that's the same voltage overclocked and stock right?

I ran my gtx780 last night and messed around with the OC and such.  I'm used to using AfterBurner but with the dynamic overvclock on this thing I found that I liked PrecisionX much better.  Plus the PrecisionX overvolt functions worked with the 780 unlike AB's.  What OC program are you guys using with these card? Here are my results:

Asus ---GTX 780 DCUll ---74.1%---1032/3005mhz~1.161v---1228/3506mhz~1.187 --RedFury77

So here are some questions I had; should we be comparing stock rated clocks vs stock actual clocks?  Mine is rated at 941mhz boost but does 1032mhz right out of the box.  OC voltage can be adjusted up to 1.2v manually but doesn't change by itself, so should I be reporting the max OC with the auto voltages (1201/3506~1.161)?  And how do you quantify your OC?  as a +185 to core on precision or the +287 over rated boost clock?

I'm obviously totally new to these dynamic clocks but had fun with it, although I'm pretty sick of watching Heaven loop over and over right now! 

I'll get to the 560Ti cards in a couple of days.

I ran my gtx780 last night and messed around with the OC and such.  I'm used to using AfterBurner but with the dynamic overvclock on this thing I found that I liked PrecisionX much better.  Plus the PrecisionX overvolt functions worked with the 780 unlike AB's.  What OC program are you guys using with these card? Here are my results:

Asus ---GTX 780 DCUll ---74.1%---1032/3005mhz~1.161v---1228/3506mhz~1.187 --RedFury77

So here are some questions I had; should we be comparing stock rated clocks vs stock actual clocks?  Mine is rated at 941mhz boost but does 1032mhz right out of the box.  OC voltage can be adjusted up to 1.2v manually but doesn't change by itself, so should I be reporting the max OC with the auto voltages (1201/3506~1.161)?  And how do you quantify your OC?  as a +185 to core on precision or the +287 over rated boost clock?

I'm obviously totally new to these dynamic clocks but had fun with it, although I'm pretty sick of watching Heaven loop over and over right now! 

I'll get to the 560Ti cards in a couple of days.

Thanks for using the template (wish more people would) haha

But I'm not sure what would be better, the stock voltage and the ASIC are the main focus here but I guess the "stock" boost clocks should be the stock rated clock since that's what it'll run under load (which is why I hate this new boost clock system....like just rate the card at the boost value and call it a day).

• 2 weeks later...

EVGA ---GTX 780 Ti---77.2 %---1019 Mhz / 7Ghz (stock voltage)--- 1019mhz / 7Ghz (stock voltage) --Celcius

Mine's a reference card and boosts to 1019mhz out of the box. I haven't done any overclocking with it so voltage is stock.

Edited by Celcius

EVGA ---GTX 780 Ti---77.2 %---1019 Mhz / 7Ghz (stock voltage)--- 1019mhz / 7Ghz (stock voltage) --Celcius

Mine's a reference card and boosts to 1019mhz out of the box. I haven't done any overclocking with it so voltage is stock.

Thanks added! Can you find out exactly what your voltages are?

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Thanks, I fixed the colors in my post to match the rest of your chart.

And what'd you find your stock voltages to be if I may ask?

Can I get that info from gpu-z? My vddc shows .875v

Edited by Celcius

Thanks, I fixed the colors in my post to match the rest of your chart.

And what'd you find your stock voltages to be if I may ask?
Can I get that info from gpu-z? My vddc shows .875v
Thank you kindly!

• 11 months later...