Oldest Galaxy Ever Observed

Kamikaze_Badger

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/science/distance-record.html

I checked the news and didn't see this in there, so hopefully I'm not treading on Jim's toes :P. Absolutely fascinating!

Don't worry, you're not. I've got plenty of other sources I can write up, so one won't be an issue.

Also:

Spitzer Space Telescope: NASA Observatories Find Most Distant Galaxy Candidate

Hubble Space Telescope (NASA site): NASA Great Observatories Find Candidate for Most Distant Galaxy Yet Known

Hubble Space Telescope (ESA site): Hubble helps find candidate for most distant object in the Universe yet observed

There are often differences between the different sources, albeit minor differences.

PS. Here's another NASA story that I don't think I'll write up just because I've got so much other news:

Cassini Finds a Video Gamers' Paradise at Saturn

708474main_pia16198-673.jpg

The space is truly fasinating

How to avoid thinking about outer space life with such a vast and deep space? I'm sure there is some form of life out there. Not all ways of life needs to be between -20 and 50

Edited by Fragsman

The space is truly fasinating

How to avoid thinking about outer space life with such a vast and deep space? I'm sure there is some form of life out there. Not all ways of life needs to be between -20 and 50

Yeah don't try that with a Northwood. They're a bit like Waco's member title. thumbsup3.gif

Nothing wrong with a Northwood, I had one. :P Prescott is what you have to watch out for lol.

Nothing wrong with a Northwood, I had one. :P Prescott is what you have to watch out for lol.

May I draw your attention to the 3.0GHz Intel Pentium 4 HT that decided to solder itself onto my motherboard at stock? tongue.gif

But seriously. Wouldn't be crazy to find a Talking Metal/Gas? An organism or way of life just like metal. Unbreakeble or a nano element or something really crazy that scientist think they know it all. Well they DON'T!!!! God only knows what may be in another part in the vast universe.

Edited by Fragsman