3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably update tomorrow, but since its killing you to not see your name at the top Speedway, you can always do the update yourself and I'll copy/paste it :lol:

Here ya go ;)

P11174 - Speedway - i7 2600K @ 5.307GHz / ASUS GTX 680 at 1227mhz core and 1752mhz mem

Not sure if the color is right, but I did link the compare score :biggrin:

Maybe a new 2012 3dMark 11 scores thread should be started, with a link to this one, since Water has been mia. I also like the compare link in the scores list, makes it much easier to compare your score against another w/o having to search through every page in a thread. But, it is A LOT more work for the thread starter. I might have some time later tonight ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

P7266 with my overclocked 6990

Dont laugh, massive cpu bottleneck, i may have to hang on to this card for a day or two when i get my 3930k and RIVE

EDIT: this is my old score with the 6990 at 920 and 1250. ima have to dig up my new one

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3542390

Edited by Muchoman1

Here ya go ;)

P11174 - Speedway - i7 2600K @ 5.307GHz / ASUS GTX 680 at 1227mhz core and 1752mhz mem

Not sure if the color is right, but I did link the compare score :biggrin:

Maybe a new 2012 3dMark 11 scores thread should be started, with a link to this one, since Water has been mia. I also like the compare link in the scores list, makes it much easier to compare your score against another w/o having to search through every page in a thread. But, it is A LOT more work for the thread starter. I might have some time later tonight ;)

I think we have a winner!

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I've never seen a Physics Test and Combined Test fly by so fast. I can't wait until I optimize my overclock settings on this thing.

P17844 - El_Capitan - i7 3930K @ 4.8GHz / 2 x GTX 680 @ 1111/1700 - Link to screenshot

X6926 - El_Capitan - i7 3930K @ 4.8GHz / 2 x GTX 680 @ 1111/1700 - Link to screenshot

Edited by El_Capitan

My 3930K will be ready by this weekend. I was tempted to put my 3rd GTX 680 in tri-SLI, but that's overkill, and would only benefit benchmarks. :P

Your in a benchmarking thread and your complaining that tri sli only benifits benchmarks? :lol: