What to step up to from GTX 460 SLI

Utmost

I'm thinking I may invest in a new video card this fall with a budget of about $350 USD.  I'll be doing this for the upcoming EQNext.  I think my CPU should be fine but I think it may be time to upgrade the GPU.  I know there is no crystal ball, but I'm wondering if you think a 770 or maybe 760 will fit the bill?  Would I see a lot of performance going from 460 SLI to a single 760?  Just tryin to get my brain set on an upgrade.  Thanks for the input.  I game at 1920x1080 btw :)

hmm well 2x 460s is a bit faster than 1x 480 which is the speed of a GTX 570. 2x 570s is about the same as a 680 (or a bit faster) and a 770 is a 680 with a small speed bump. 

Sooo yes you will see a speed increase.

I found a 770 on newegg the other day for $350. the op could also get a 680 when it drops in price here soon. NVM looks like newegg realized they would never sell the 600s with the 770 price so low. should have bought it on launch day.

edit: the 760 is faster than a 7970 in many benchmarks and it's only $250

I found a 770 on newegg the other day for $350. the op could also get a 680 when it drops in price here soon. NVM looks like newegg realized they would never sell the 600s with the 770 price so low. should have bought it on launch day.

edit: the 760 is faster than a 7970 in many benchmarks and it's only $250

Damn you're right, at 1080P the 760 is better lol :huh: