3DMark Competition

The Smith

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE, Error, considering you have a much older laptop (I believe?) than I do, that's some serious business LMAO! :lol: I'm afraid I won't be able to bounce back in the laptop section, as I can neither OC my processor nor my graphics card :(

Hmm. Can you right click on your desktop, go to properties, advanced(options)....Is there a clock frequencies bar? I'm not familiar with Intel graphics...

I think it's my GeForce lol...Your proc is no doubt better than mine (2.0 dual vs. 1.0 single?), but I bet you gfx is holding you back...Oh well. Maybe try some software OC tool - I did some googling and doubt you could make the X3100 go faster :P

Anyone else? No alienware please :O

~Error

Edit: And yeah, the TC1100 is a few years old...I think it was phased out in '05-'06.

Edited by Error 404

DUDE, Error, considering you have a much older laptop (I believe?) than I do, that's some serious business LMAO! :lol: I'm afraid I won't be able to bounce back in the laptop section, as I can neither OC my processor nor my graphics card :(

Even with SetFSB?

Error, I will update your score soon. Now I need to go to my math class real quick.