Childhood Guilty Pleasure

Yeah, since about 16 I've been a coffee fiend. Not a big fan of energy drinks though, except the Monster Java, Mocha loca and Mean Bean (coffee flavored energy drinks lol). The latter two of those are f'n amazing, but I still only buy about one every two months.

Same here, I can live without it but is that really living!? :lol:

I have on average between 5-10 cups a day regardless of whether it's 10 degrees or 110 degrees Fahrenheit.

:P

coffee, usually have 2-3 cups a day. and im talking big cups (around 750ml) i got a nice coffee machine and do a double shot latte each morning and a couple throughout the day if im home or one or two at night if i am at uni that day

Wait, you have a latte machine? WTT GTS 250 for latte machine xD Just kidding- But I need to get a better coffee pot, mine is kinda crappy: Never had such a "nice" coffee pot make such crappy pots of coffee :dunno: As for me, it's about 8-12 cups a day: And my cups use about 2 cups worth of the marker lines: So basically 2 pots of "12 cups". Ocassionaly I'll go a day with only 2 or 3 cups, but very rarely.

I used to be a colby-jack kind of guy but now I'm more of a sharp cheddar.

TRAITOR! You've been drawn to the dark side!

...Pringles...
weren't we all?

...Mt Dew.. Parents rarely let me have it..
Now that I'm raising a little girl: I completely understand why. Edited by dragonsdontfly

Playing in the leaves... It sounds stupid but im allergic to outdoor molds. And i also have had asthma all my life, it was especially bad as a child. I was told to NEVER play in the leaves, because, well for good reasons the next day i would always have an asthma attack and usually wind up in the hospital!

Didn't matter, I played in a giant pile of leaves EVERY YEAR and IT WAS WORTH IT! Tell me what i can't do my butt... i went to the hospital like a boss the next day too! dunno.gif Lol