Forza 4 Drifting

Onion

Does anyone on here like to drift on Forza 4? I just started yesterday, its pretty easy to get the hang of it at first, but it takes time to learn the track and get some good slides going. Is anyone interested in doing some tandem drifts?

I just started playing Forza 4 - I'm not online with it though, I refuse to pay Microsoft for peer-to-peer multiplayer :P Maybe if they hosted the servers and provided some sort of service...

I just started playing Forza 4 - I'm not online with it though, I refuse to pay Microsoft for peer-to-peer multiplayer :P Maybe if they hosted the servers and provided some sort of service...

This. I won't pay for multiplayer.

So nobody wants to get whupped in drifting? :P 

Come on, I'm even drifting joke cars! :lol: I'm having fun with an awd Ford GT and a Chrysler 300C SRT8. My usual drift car is a Vauxhall Monaro VXR8, great car. 

I love drifting these cars: Vauxhall Monaro VXR8, Chrysler 300C SRT8, and 2003 BMW M5. The first two are hardly used by anyone, but I've had lots of success and fun with them.

300C at Tsokuba short.

1VcH5.jpg

Monaro at Mugello Autodromo Internazionale.

1VcJu.jpg

Pulling a crazy angle in the M5 at Mugello. The car looks surprisingly good after I slammed it, too. (Gotta drop it as low as it goes for drifting.)

1VcKo.jpg

Edited by Onion

• 1 month later...