OCC Contest: Mushkin XP2-9200 Contest!

sdy284

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I know this is RIGHT at the deadline for entry, and I couldn't find my camera... and this was the ONLY mirror I could find.... so... heres a pic taken from the built in webcam, via the mirror.. I've got a mac. I'm saving to build a pc, so this ram would be nice :)

comproflbh2.jpg

HMMM! nice compact! :lol:

OK everyone time for a little update, I got home about 30 minutes ago to find a little box with some expensive ram inside :)

While I would love to say it's supperbenchmark mode time that will have to wait until tomorrow. I know, I know so sad. You can blame it on Food Lion, LLC if it makes you feel better (as in Food Lion, Hannaford, Bloom, Bottom Dollar Foods, Harveys, Kash n' Karry, and Sweetbay Supermarkets if you're in the eastern US, or pick on of the other Delhaize banners if you're in Europe/Asia :)), because when they say 8am-5pm what they really mean is 7:45am-5:15 or later. Anyway <_< I've got a little project I've got to do by tomorrow morning and I need to fit in some gametime tonight so RAM testing will be tomorrow afternoon or the weekends plan. Once I get the ram in a test system (prob my "new" MSI 650i/6300 combo) I'll make an OC post about it.

Anyway this post is here really just to say thanks to OCC for offering people a chance to win some of the items that OCC reviews. If nothing else hopefully I can help extend the results of the ram for someone looking to buy high end DDR2 comparing it with the cheaper options with some performance and OC results when the time comes :)

And good luck to whoever gets a new Case/PSU in the case contest, I dont even know when that one ends :lol: