Choosing one of the GTX 660 graphic cards

THREAT

They all have nice coolers on them, and while ASUS support has been a real pain in the ass to deal with for me when I have used them they HAVE fixed everything I've sent them...even if it does seem to take a month for anything I would prob go with them BECAUSE of the extra year of warranty. I know MSI support can be a bit slow as well (They quoted up to two months to repair my laptop), and Gigabyte isn't super speedy, BUT I will say I've had to use Gigabyte and MSI support less than ASUS.  

The temps argument could be that the MSI runs higher fan speeds to make up for 5 Deg change, and if it was reviewed by a different website the test setup could have been COMPLETELY different than the other cards. Needless to say I don't have the details of where you got your info so I'm just putting that out there.  

As for other brands, eVGA has given me the BEST support over the years, I'm just sad to see them drop the warranty period so much especially considering they had Lifetime warranty on everything, then as a more expensive option, then 5yr, then 3, now 2yr on most cards :( I actually bought the cheapest GTX 670 when I got mine that happened to be PNY with a Lifetime warranty, but they make you jump through hoops to keep it (plus the cooler sucks and it has hardly any OC headroom).

Threat - buy the MSI and be done with it :)

You won't be disappointed.

+1, it seems to have the most pro's by you OP

Fastest, Coolest, and got dem Military components :P

But you'll be happy with any of them

Threat - buy the MSI and be done with it :)

You won't be disappointed.

+1, it seems to have the most pro's by you OP

Fastest, Coolest, and got dem Military components :P

But you'll be happy with any of them

yeah I will get the MSI then. Will order it tomorrow xD

Thank you guys very much