My First Official Worklog (Bahamut's Lagoon)

NikoDG

Lol, why do you hate me Speed? :(

That is my dream case..... i am in love with it.

My beige monster mid tower is long overdue for a replacement. (look at ivi's case pics and you get an idea)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate you!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

j/k

Hope you enjoy the case.

... You do know supercomputers have cases right? So your prediction is already true.

I know super computers have cases. And my prediction is not true yet. Because I said that I predict PC cases will be as large as super computers, and super computers aren't considered Personal Computers. :lol:

Edited by PremiumAcc

That is my dream case..... i am in love with it.

My beige monster mid tower is long overdue for a replacement. (look at ivi's case pics and you get an idea)

Just paint the case black and write cosmos 2 on it and squint really hard. A 350 dollar case for 10 bucks!!!!! :lol:

Just paint the case black and write cosmos 2 on it and squint really hard. A 350 dollar case for 10 bucks!!!!! :lol:

Better yet... After you do that, RMA it with CM. :rofl:

Edited by PremiumAcc

Then buy it, haha, I'm sure a case like that will last you well over a decade :P

Would love to, but:

1. 1 I don't have the cash.
  2. 2 Case is nowhere the top of my list of things that need upgraded/replaced.
  3. 3 I can't justify $350 for a case.

But i look forward to seeing your build with it.

Would love to, but:

1. 1 I don't have the cash.
  2. 2 Case is nowhere the top of my list of things that need upgraded/replaced.
  3. 3 I can't justify $350 for a case.

But i look forward to seeing your build with it.

The only way you can justify a $300+ case is if you plan to use it for at least 5-10 years. If you aren't rich, it would be foolish for you to spend $300+ on a case just to replace it a year down the road.

Edited by PremiumAcc

The only way you can justify a $300+ case is if you plan to use it for at least 5-10 years. If you aren't rich, it would be foolish for you to spend $300+ on a case just to replace it a year down the road.

Oh i would use it for the next ten years for sure but even so i cant afford it.

Here's where being me comes in handy :teehee: