EuroFight's Video Thread

EuroFight

Only watched the 2nd BC2 vid so far.   Will try to check out the others - good stuff so far.

I don't think I've ever heard of berets being advertised as "bullet proof". :lol:   Of course I'm not sure how Dice got confused between utility and tactical uniforms... unless they asked the 82nd for advice.   Let's wear bright red berets in the arctic!  

Let me know if you figure out a free way to get channel views.  Someone sent me a PM on YouTube saying he thinks my stuff deserves more views then it is getting and recommended a site that is called... becomeviral.com.   Though it looks like you have to pay for it (right?) so I didn't sign up for it though initial google searches showed it being a legit site.  Asked here if anyone has heard of it but no one replied.

Though I'm sure you would get more views with more current games.  I was a bit surprised to see someone still playing BC2 so I can't imagine there is a large demand for BC2 videos at this point.  I even felt my Dishonored video was late to the game when I released that one.   Some people are able to throw game playthroughs before the game even releases ...it's crazy but I seen it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you  :cheers:

Yeah I got exactly the same message with regards to becomeviral.com, I thought of replying but I thought it sounded a bit too much like advertising, and after visiting the site I saw it was $9.99 or something and they would probably try and rope you into more, so I deleted the message and ignored it. If you got the same message, I think it probably was.  :dunno:

Yeah I've done some BF3 gameplay, but my system can run BF: BC2 with FRAPS without crashing (most of the time), whereas it just crashes on BF3. When I get my system stable enough, I'll be doing some more videos  :lol:

Was it some dude talking about his friend and how your videos remind him of his friend's stuff?    Was going to paste it but I can't find it in my YouTube PM box anymore.   Looked in my sent box and clicked on his name and saw this so ya it some dude pimping that site.  It was a pretty long message for an advertisement.

This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.

BF3 at this point is pretty old too.  Most have done the SP by now and most people hate it.  Honestly I find it very rare for a FPS game to hold my attention in SP.  If you are going to focus your channel on giving playthroughs of games I would pick the latest hot release and one you know people want to play SP on.  With a FPS game most people are going to rush through the SP or flat out skip it.  Dishonored makes for a great game to do playthroughs on.  I saw a couple videos of this one guy simply because the game had so much to talk about that it even made that guy seem halfway interesting.  At this point tho I would pick something brand new.  I thought about doing a series for SC2: Heart of the Swarm but I think by the time that it releases I won't get around to it.

I noticed he quoted the link to the video and didn't say the video name, which sounded strange. It would appear we got the same message, yeah. Also the fact he gave the URL rather than just the website name. In all, the message didn't seem genuine. It would appear YouTube has found that now, but in reality, people like that can just create a new account and carry on.  :dunno:

I hear you about BF3 but I've not really got any of this year's games yet, as I've been trying to get my computer to work properly (I had a workstation before I built my rig in June, and my rig has never worked properly unfortunately). Once I get my computer stable I can start spending my money on games instead of trying to fix the stability issues (so far, the rig cost

You could try older games that people have always wanted to try but since the big AAA titles get all the press its hard for many people to give them any love.  They are usually easier on system requirements.