Andrewr05

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you aren't ordering stuff in one big lump it sure does add up, I swear I was only going to have a max budget of $400 at the beginning.

Now I'm at $690 and I haven't bought bought the SSD or hard drives yet.

:pfp:

Its going to be alien to me to actually have a fast computer after going so long with my old system running shittily and now using this POS laptop (Even running Ubuntu it is ridiculously slow, I swear I've almost thrown it against the wall like 10 times).

Its going to be alien to me to actually have a fast computer after going so long with my old system running shittily and now using this POS laptop (Even running Ubuntu it is ridiculously slow, I swear I've almost thrown it against the wall like 10 times).

Throwing things is only satisfactory when they still work after the fact. 

I've smashed my keyboard a few too many times at work and keys are starting to not work. It's going to be awkward explaining why I need a new keyboard again...

Well for the average user it would would be fine and even knowing how slow it is I still open 72 tabs and have three things going on in the background and then I wonder why it's running so slow, if I just had one tab open like a normal human being it would probably run fairly well.