This is what a true radiator looks like

Prunes

The most crazy one I ever heard of you cannot get pictures of. The guy dropped dual 240mm radiators into the water in a well, about 25 feet down and then ran hard line back to the room the computer was in before going to soft line into the PC. The pump was a small water pump unit that sat outside the house for the system. The pump was far enough away that the system was totally silent.

I remember hearing or seeing something like that.

I saw something many years ago that some guy over at XtremeSystems did. Basically he took a bunch of pumps and car radiators, ran part of his loop outside since it was real cold, and hooked it up to his pc. :lol: He had max load temps on his Q9XXX of like 40 degrees lmao.

Found it.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?189928-Yes-Another-Car-Radiator-Thread....Major-56K-Warning!

Edited by l33t p1mp

I was thinking real radiator fans would be nice. It's still feakin' neat though. :D

Yeah, let me just pull the ,may as well be 1000 CFM, fan of an S65 while I'm at work and we can turn it to full blast and see if you want that in or near your room... :lol:

You'd kill the refrigerator quite quickly - the compressors (and supporting components) aren't designed to actually dissipate much heat and they aren't rated to run continuously (or even close to it).