AMD 1090T

Hyper

It's been a while since I've played around with an AMD chip, and was wondering what a safe volage for OC'ing for a 24/7 clock would be?

I currently have it at 1.3875v on the core (20x200) Temp's loaded are around 40c.

It passes IBT and OCCT just fine but reboots after several hours of folding (not sure how long when I check it after 4-6 hrs I've found it had rebooted)... but found some of the memory settings messed up.. and the chipset seems to be getting pretty hot. So will sort that out :)

ASRock 990FX Pro

1090T Black edition

Assuming that you keep temps in line, 1.55v is the generally accepted upper limit for everyday use. but as EL said, watch the NB temp as well. They are designed to run a bit warm, but some get a bit wonky above 60c

Edited by red1776

Assuming that you keep temps in line, 1.55v is the generally accepted upper limit for everyday use. but as EL said, watch the NB temp as well. They are designed to run a bit warm, but some get a bit wonky above 60c

ok, thanks. I put a fan blowing on the chipset and it seems stable at 48c. I bumped the vcore up to 1.400 in the bios but speed fan and CPU-Z says 1.44v... used to a lower value then set rather then higher. Other voltages are on auto. I'll see how long this runs :)

ok, thanks. I put a fan blowing on the chipset and it seems stable at 48c. I bumped the vcore up to 1.400 in the bios but speed fan and CPU-Z says 1.44v... used to a lower value then set rather then higher. Other voltages are on auto. I'll see how long this runs :)

Don't use auto voltages. they might overvolt under load far higher than you want...