Mass Effect 3

InCrYsIs

I couldn't find a thread for ME3 so here it is. Unfortunately the first post is it will be delayed until 2012.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/116/1166006p1.html

Perhaps Bioware and maybe EA realized rushing things aren't a good idea.

Edited by InCrYsIs

good move imo. november was / is shaping up to be a huge month full of releases. moving it to 2012 gives less chance of other AAA competition hurting sales. also allows for more polish to be applied to the game in terms of finding and fixing bugs. besides with BF3 coming out in nov i'll have something to play until q1 2012 when ME3 comes out :thumbsup:

i cant wait to see the consequences they implement into me3. might have to start another me1 playthrough soon.

• 1 month later...

The Fall of Earth Trailer looks nice. I played Mass Effect 2 and I liked that quite a bit. This looks just as promising. What I like the most is that the graphics for ME3 are looking pretty much the same as ME2 so they are hopefully focusing on other more important aspects.

Edited by sack_patrol

The Fall of Earth Trailer looks nice. I played Mass Effect 2 and I liked that quite a bit. This looks just as promising. What I like the most is that the graphics for ME3 are looking pretty much the same as ME2 so they are hopefully focusing on other more important aspects.

Yes, exactly. Do not make another Dragon Age 2. Don't fix whats not broken. I'm confident this will be as good or better as the others.