Forums Upgraded

Bosco

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already mentioned in the other discussion, but: I a cant view any of the tabbed views on profile pages, i cant comment of statuses or profiles. I found at least 1 broken news item(dont know whether its related or not)

Already mentioned in the other discussion, but: I a cant view any of the tabbed views on profile pages, i cant comment of statuses or profiles. I found at least 1 broken news item(dont know whether its related or not)

You mean where it adds "forums.overclockersclub.com" directly before the "http://"? Yeah, I've found 4 recent ones and one older one that I was trying to reference in the Minecraft one for today. Which now appears to be broken, at least to me.

Not a bug, but a suggestion - On threads with multiple pages, where it may say "2 pages" in the upper left next to the page numbers, it's white text on a light gray background which is difficult to read.

:blink::glare::angry::wacko::rolleyes::biggrin:

Are these supposed to have that white ring around them? Seems like a bug to me.

Seems like they must have replaced some smileys with white-bordered counterparts, because I thought I fixed all the white-bordered ones awhile back <_>

On the front page of the forums, where there's a preview of the most recent posted thread, the time is messed up.

For example:

In: Radeon Mobility 5870 OC Help!

By: IVIYTH0S

On the front page of the forums, where there's a preview of the most recent posted thread, the time is messed up.

For example:

In: Radeon Mobility 5870 OC Help!

By: IVIYTH0S

Bosco is already aware of that. It is apparently pulling the post number instead of date.