neddamttocs

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

free

but im posting it because im really excited.

...well...the cost of a trailer rental to cart it across a few states is the actual cost.

post-9188-0-89838500-1323142533_thumb.jpg

Sexy! I love the old Mini's, only with 6 foot 5 inches I am a tad too tall for them, otherwise I'd have one for a few euros...

Sexy! I love the old Mini's, only with 6 foot 5 inches I am a tad too tall for them, otherwise I'd have one for a few euros...

im 6-3 and i fit snug but happily. 3rd gear is a bit close to the knee for any real use but your not in 3rd hardly at all. try one on. you might be surprised....especially with a change in seat you might find more room. watching TV, in teh past I have seen Clarkson fit into them. He's tall and not exctly thin either.

Edited by robAP

Traded in my 2004 Accord for a 2011 Subaru WRX in May. Man I love this car! Now if I could just keep my mitts off of it...

I used to hate the new hatches but they've really grown on me, I definitely prefer the look of the the sedan but the hatch is still badass.

I used to hate the new hatches but they've really grown on me, I definitely prefer the look of the the sedan but the hatch is still badass.

I agree, I prefer the sedans as well. However for practicality reasons at this stage in my life I needed the hatch. Maybe in a few years I can trade up to an STI sedan without the goofy wing.

Well it's not my ride but it is BluePanda's ride (and mine is in the video as well). This is from this past summer where she and I were interned at Oak Ridge National Lab. :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXBFgN0HBs

Yes, that's her car. :D We had a cutout installed by the guy that did many of the cars on the old Dukes of Hazzard show. I've never seen better welding by hand. :lol:

I almost got one but when I crashed the one at work. 60MPH into the back of a van and the airbag did not go off i'm a little jaded.

I think they had a recall on the airbags Frank, my honda had one also, havent taken it in yet. My HHR was supposed to have been done while it was at the dealer but who knows for sure...

Well it's not my ride but it is BluePanda's ride (and mine is in the video as well). This is from this past summer where she and I were interned at Oak Ridge National Lab. :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXBFgN0HBs

Yes, that's her car. :D We had a cutout installed by the guy that did many of the cars on the old Dukes of Hazzard show. I've never seen better welding by hand. :lol:

The both of you are weird... But cool. :D