• Mini-ITX Tower
    • Mini Tower
    • Mid Tower
    • Full Tower
    • Server
    • Desktop
    • Cube
    • Custom (for Muchoman1)

What's the purpose of having 4 coolers in the back if the case is open?

I assume is open only for the picture

Nope! always open but now that you mention it, I may see what my temps end up being like with the one side on :thumbsup:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's no problem (space/heat) so far with my mid tower, but i want to try FULL maybe next time.

idk if it's only me that mid~full towers looks deceiving, sort of; "hey look at Goliath standing next to David". rarrrrrr! :P

What's the purpose of having 4 coolers in the back if the case is open?

I assume is open only for the picture

His "party in the back" shot was for the wiring, at least that's how I read it. That's still the front of his case, it's just the back panel side. :cheers:

I'm with the guy that said Mid Tower when buildong someone else's rig, Full Tower for my own.

I love the extra space: it's easier to work with, cleaner wiring, the whole ordeal is often quicker, and I don't need some super long, thin screwdriver for the parts that mid towers like to cramp in.

not to mention they look great. I've got a tower much larger than my monitor on my desk, and I love it! The mailman gave me a dirty look when he delivered my full tower xD!

I love the space when working with a full tower, but with so many functions being integrated into the motherboards, Mid size can easily have extra slots. So after losing a couple layers of knuckle skin, my mid size tower is perfectly fine for air cooling, a bigger case would just give me more hot spots and a little longer before it levels off it's internal temp, I say get that air outa there. Ooooo I need to make a full size tower that is basically a giant heatsink.... It'll be like a metal hedgehog computer...

@IVIYTH0S: I'm late in posting. What the 4 fan are doing at the back section? :P

That's still the front of the computer, just from the right side, though it's the "back" of most of the working components