Occ News: Site Design Has Been Updated

sdy284

As you can probably tell, we have updated OCC with a new and improved look. We will slowly but surely be updating the rest of the forums with the new design. If you find anything wrong or have any comments / suggestions on the new design, please post them here :D

Edited by sdy284

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, that took me by surprise a little bit.

I'm giving a bit of time to sink in before commenting on it.

What are the new official colours then?

Looks like there are at least 3 extra ones in there from a quick glance plus the old ones seem to have survived the change?

Looks kinda cluttered.

Maybe the ads could be a lighter color than the main page, because "to me" it detracts from the important features?

I know we need the ads, but maybe they can be moved or re-arranged?

(im sure you guys put a lot of thought into this, for all I know they could be at their optimal positions right now)

Edited by Andrewr05

Looks kinda cluttered.

Maybe the ads could be a lighter color than the main page, because "to me" it detracts from the important features?

I know we need the ads, but maybe they can be moved or re-arranged?

(im sure you guys put a lot of thought into this, for all I know they could be at their optimal positions right now)

Ya we have tried moving them around so far this is the best way that we have found that works. Of course we will be moving it around over the next little but it helps make it more organized then the way we had it before. :)

Some of the fonts on the front page look TOO big.

Could you give me an example?

Some of the fonts on the front page look TOO big.

Are you using IE 5 or 5.5?

If so can you do a refresh with the SHIFT or CTL key. I've updated the CSS to fix a bug in those older browsers.