CES 2010 Coverage

Bosco

Yeah, it seemed pretty sweet, but unfortunately its simply in the concept phase, both on the hardware and software level. By hardware level, I mean, at least what they had there was NOT flexible...they simply had two prototypes, one curved and one flat. And by software, there will be applications that can be used, with the emphasis on "need" and "ease".
Aha, well that sucks.

I was wondering how we'd gone from the tiny flexible OLED from Sony last year to that...

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dave > Justin at Air Hockey it seems :P

now thats just not a fair comparison, he is Canadian and I am from Flint... :lol:

Never challenge a Canadian to hockey, even air :P

Where was this advice last night? I could have used it before I made a fool of myself :D

Edited by gotdamojo06

We're all over that...at least we'll try :looks up where Polaroid booth is located:
Errr...

You do that its been though that err... she has a man package right?

:P

I don't believe it but just be weary...

:lol:

Errr...

You do that its been though that err... she has a man package right?

:P

I don't believe it but just be weary...

:lol:

I don't believe it either...but I'll do my best to find out :lol:

I would SO be there if my classes at Clemson didn't start the same day as CES....:(

hear that, mine started yesterday and now at day2 i'm buried in schoolwork...

I want to goto CES!!

I'd like to see the patriot flash drives in action, more of their ssd's too (so competition can lower the price for all ;))

That Asus slim router was awesome (and of course I love the waveface).

Asus sure make a wide selection of things, I'd be interested to see how their mice perform.

The only thing that I couldn't see being good was the eeeKeyboard (not that I support it in anyway but if they are really going to make those then I think it should be called the Keeeyboard)

As for the ladies with Clay, they were so artificial...AND I DON'T CARE!! :thumbs-up:

Dave > Justin at Air Hockey it seems :P

now thats just not a fair comparison, he is Canadian and I am from Flint... :lol:

Where was this advice last night? I could have used it before I made a fool of myself :D

Clay got beat by me for the Title :) Justin was just a warm up :lol: