What did you get for Christmas?

neddamttocs

I never care about what I get for Christmas. I get my tech toys for free or really low cost and anything else I need I buy myself. I ask everyone to focus on my kids. This year however my wife and kids went together and got me a Kingston HyperX 240 gig SSD and $100 on Steam :-) My family gets me...

Yeah they do get you! That's awesome, definitely can't go wrong with that.

Got some speakers for my new Focus ST, socks, a coffee mug and Grand Turismo 6! Bad news is my old boy(40GB) PS3 crapped out on me, so no GT6 for me anytime soon... :(

The simplest things in life I want most i never get

ZtGtRg0.png

I couldn't resist, sorry  :lol:

It's pretty much exactly like that......

You should be more naughty next year then  :evilgrin:

In the end, i decided to go to her for the Christmas holidays and we just spend the days together playing games.

That's what Christmas is all about if you ask me.  Presents are a false requirement created by genius marketing groups.  Time with friends and family is where it's at. 

In the end, i decided to go to her for the Christmas holidays and we just spend the days together playing games.

That's what Christmas is all about if you ask me.  Presents are a false requirement created by genius marketing groups.  Time with friends and family is where it's at. 

Plus i needed to help her with Darksiders II lol

And that "genius marketing groups" is coca cola :P

We gave our kids toys that were geared towards their particular interests, after all Christmas is about kids and family and I'd be happy with just socks :P

BTW I got chocolates & a (stocked) fishing tackle box  :wub: