Personality Type (Myers-Briggs)

Fogel

INTJ

Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(38%)  Judging(22%)

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)

You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

INTJ

Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(1%)

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

I think this is relatively accurate, especially the bit about judging, and thinking as apposed to feeling. Overall pretty accurate I guess. I love to design / create things, from work benches to circuits to software to tools, and fixing things especially gets me going something about solving problems from simple to complex.

Edited by Gr4vitas

I'm with Onion with this one, my answers heavily depend on the situation, but from previous tests and someone I know that studies Psychology, I am a relatively weak ENTJ

Not accurate for me as my taste and attitude for most of the questions can change daily...

You and Onion strike good points, these question are definitely situationally dependant.

I stopped halfway through. I realized that each of my answers depend on the situation. For example the one that asks if its difficult to get me excited. If my brother asks me to go fishing, I couldn't give two shits, but if my fiancee asks, I'd be excited. For me, most of this stuff depends on who asks, who its with, etc. I don't have a definitive answer of yes or no for most of this, so there's no way I can get an accurate result. Sorry, I broke your test. 

Not my test so break it all you want.  Say mean things about it all you want.  I don't own it so I don't gotta fix it. :P

A lot of the questions weren't cut and dry for me either, like the one you bring up.  In fact that one probably made me think the most.  When a hot chick asks me to do something, hell yeah I get excited.  Or if a friend says we're gonna do something really fun, definitely.  But when I thought about it, I just went with what I do 90% of the time.   I'm pretty sure if you need a specific situation to say yes than you probably don't get excited much as you can also relate to knowing people who do get excited about "EVERYTHING" ...or what seems like everything.  I doubt the test means if you say no that you never get excited at all.  That would be pretty silly.

I've taken this test (and others) several times over the past four years and have always gotten INTJ.  Today, though, I got ISTJ, which makes sense for how I've been recently.  Despite the simple questions, the results usually lead to pretty accurate descriptions with few exceptions in my case.

http://typelogic.com/intj.html

http://typelogic.com/istj.html

ENTJ
Extravert(56%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Thinking(38%)  Judging(44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Answer to some questions were  ambiguous. Those answers would depend on the time, place & the situation I'm in.

The result doesn't describe me well..

Edited by d6bmg

I'm with Onion with this one, my answers heavily depend on the situation, but from previous tests and someone I know that studies Psychology, I am a relatively weak ENTJ

My opinion will also be almost same as you guys. Different situation demands different avatar. Thus the answers will change..

You are supposed to go with your gut/most common reaction IIRC. Of course there are special considerations for certain circumstances but that's not what it's asking. :lol:

You are supposed to go with your gut/most common reaction IIRC. Of course there are special considerations for certain circumstances but that's not what it's asking. :lol:

The problem I had was that I don't have a "most of the time" answer. Most of the time, I'm doing things with my fiancee, and I'd answer the question one way. But then with most people, although I'm rarely with them, I'd answer another way. There was no right answer in my case.

That is why a lot of the questions are asking the same thing, just worded slightly different. They try and find a common ground with a certain amount of error built into the test to allow for different answers to basically the same question. Try getting badged in to work at a nuke plant and you will lose your mind answering questions like this with a few crazy ones added in such as " have you ever wanted to kill your mother?" lol

INTJ Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(50%) Judging(44%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%) You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%) You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%) You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Moderate moderate moderate moderate