gaming laptop

jdm_freek

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me even more than what they cover is HOW they cover it.  They don't make you jump through hoops to get something fixed and they don't take ages to mail a check.  I even had the "Tech guy" on the phone that was going to attempt to troubleshoot the Studio 15's Optical drive ask me what I had already tried, when I told him the full list of stuff he said, OK no need for us to do anything buy get you a box and UPS Air label shipped out unless you already have a box to use because you've tried everything we would have and then some.

okay so they cancel my order but I can get a similar laptop from Newegg but I'm having an issuethere are two laptops One is 899

I5 with gt 755 sli

Or the other is 999 with

I7 and gt 750 sli

is the i7 really that important or should I go with the better graphics cards

According to specs the i5 with the 755 would be the better gaming machine.

+1 unless you're going to utilize CPU specific applications, better graphics will always game better

Yeah the laptop should support the cpu used in the best configuration. Just make sure the i5 won't bottleneck much otherwise the differences between the two won't be much, mobile i5 is dual core and i7 is quad unlike the desktop versions

ya this time i am ordering from the egg 

lenovo's outlet store is ridiculous. they state that the website is not current but even if you order with a sales rep

your order can still be  canceled due to " they have no clue as to what is in their inventory"

so you can place an order and have it it canceled and have  your fund placed on hold for 10 plus day 

and all they can say is "im so sorry i know how you feel"

Edited by jdm_freek

You mean they can hold your money even after they say they can't ship your order, what a pile of crap, sounds like a scam where if you need something quick you'll buy something else from them weather you like it or not.