Fantasy Football 2012

Nerm

Oh look Nerm that Calvin Johnson thing is totally going to screw you over.  I think the season should be voided out completely.

Put yourself in my shoes. If someone offers you Calvin Johnson are you saying no?

I was also 19 points behind the highest scoring team in the league on the season so it isn't like this one player made my season.

And as of right now I'm losing anyway.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look Nerm that Calvin Johnson thing is totally going to screw you over.  I think the season should be voided out completely.

Put yourself in my shoes. If someone offers you Calvin Johnson are you saying no?

I was also 19 points behind the highest scoring team in the league on the season so it isn't like this one player made my season.

As of right now you won and I call shenanigans.

I won't argue with that at all. If someone offered me Johnson especially only asking for Ridley in return I would have jumped all over it lol.

Congrats on the win. Considering you got 70 points out of just two players for my team to have even made a game of it with Brady laying me a rotten egg makes me not feel too bad. :)

The way my team performed in the playoffs I didn't even belong in the championship game lol. As long as I finish ahead of Clay I am happy. :lol:

The way my team performed in the playoffs I didn't even belong in the championship game lol. As long as I finish ahead of Clay I am happy. :lol:

Meh, you got lucky you didn't face me. I had the highest score these past two weeks, go figure.

Congrats, Nick.