2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

That's why you should get an R8 and do this to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-1e7gocYi4

You could just get a 440 V8 and be making enough torque at idle to kick-start a small planet.

Edit: By the way, if you chip those 1.8T and 2.0T German engines, you can expect at least 50 hp and 60 torque. They're MONSTERS when chipped.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Well gas is expensive and I only drive 5 miles a day, so it's not worth it.

On the other hand, gas is expensive and you only drive 5 miles per day, so it IS worth it. :thumbsup::teehee: Come on, this is OCC, we're supposed to make EVERYTHING faster! :D

You could just get a 440 V8 and be making enough torque at idle to kick-start a small planet.

Edit: By the way, if you chip those 1.8T and 2.0T German engines, you can expect at least 50 hp and 60 torque. They're MONSTERS when chipped.

So true how did you know I always wanted a Super Commando in my Hemi Cuda...... I can dream

However something still gets me when you get a 1.6 ton luxury car pushing 1000+ hp at the wheels

On the other hand, gas is expensive and you only drive 5 miles per day, so it IS worth it. :thumbsup::teehee: Come on, this is OCC, we're supposed to make EVERYTHING faster! :D

:cheers::biggrin:

I might just look around for a cheaper one, I am sure other places make those. :whistling:

Edited by Black64

So true how did you know I always wanted a Super Commando in my Hemi Cuda...... I can dream

However something still gets me when you get a 1.6 ton luxury car pushing 1000+ hp at the wheels

I'm buying a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda with a 440 in it very soon, I'm super excited. Pics to come soon! :cheers: Trading in my ticking time bomb BMW for it lol.