Top Gear

ekiM

Has anyone else seen the episode where they tried to make the boat cars?

There are actually 2, at least that is what my friend told me. I saw the first, James was the one that seemed to work the best when he actually got to the water, Richard's was just garbage :lol: and Jeremy was just... :lol:

There are actually 2, at least that is what my friend told me. I saw the first, James was the one that seemed to work the best when he actually got to the water, Richard's was just garbage :lol: and Jeremy was just... :lol:

There are indeed two, the first being where they travel across a small pond, and the second where they attempt to cross the English channel. Results are somewhat similar on both attempts, but hilarious nonetheless. I'd say both are definitely in my top 20.

s_desi_ec_08078_16x9.jpg

I think one of my favorite episodes was when they had to be 17yr olds...cause james may spent £300 on a pair of speakers to listen to his tunes(mozart...lol)...but if you go to england that's exactly what a lot of 17yr olds are like...(not mozart though.....lol)

What's everyone's favourite Ep.? Mine would have to be the Vietnam special

12x08-Vietnam-01s.jpg

I actually drove a scooter on that road they drive on in Vietnam. What did Jeremy say? We found a deserted ribbon of perfection! That's exactly what it was, it was absolutely epic to drive there, stunning views, nice and empty road, and driving a 125 scooter is actually a hell of a lot of fun!

My all time favorite is the Botswana Special, thats just the best episode there ever was!

To me, it has too long of a front, it is all disproportioned
To each their own, I think that looks awesome.

Wiesmann roadster anyone? :wub:

it is basically nothing more than 4 wheels a seat, a steering wheel, and of course a giant engine.
I'm getting excited, you should stop talking...

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, completely forgot about this topic.

S18 Ep.2

So in this episode Richard check's out Nascar, Matt LeBlanc (who was genuninely interesting) is the guest, and Clarkson alongside Cpt. Slow check out China's up and coming automotive dynasty. I found the last segment genuinely interesting, the rate at which their quality has improved is astonishing. Even if the government completely ignores copyright holding. Not to mention the closing bit had me laughing out loud.

kung-fu-stig-post-show.jpg

S18 Ep. 3

May tests two hot hatches 'round the track. The Green Lantern is the guest (cringe worthy when Clarkson was sucking up to him, but he was funny), Hammond and Clarkson help with a car chase scene in an up and coming movie: The Sweeney. A decent episode, but the humor was too scripted. Disappointing for some, but still entertaining.

tg-s18-ep3-post-show-discussion1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

WOW what a great episode and end to series 18. The best series in a while. Kimi was hilarious, Slash was interesting, I want the new M5, the 250 California made me drool, and rallycross made my hair stand on end. Smiling like an idiot the whole episode, it was great.

I've seen them all except the last episode, which I'll watch later. This series was great, I loved it!

Edit: By the way, do you guys remember that episode where they drive from Miami to New Orleans in $1000 dollar cars? Well, at the beginning, Jeremy buys his car from a man he called Robert the Persian. Last week I went to a Chevrolet dealership to look at a Corvette, and there he was! I recognized him in a heartbeat! We took pictures and everything. I was surprised he even let me do donuts and burnouts in used Corvette that I was test driving.

A picture of Robert the Persian on the Top Gear episode.

khJh.jpg

A picture of Robert the Persian and I at the dealership. Terrible picture of me, but it's the only one I have lol.

kKU4.jpg

Edited by l33t p1mp