GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

Do you really think you have room to talk in this conversation at all?

It was a simple question about why he would be running

1: running hard and soft body physics simulations

2: i do a fair bit of semi professional video work

3: running vm's and servers

At the same age I am.

Since when am I not allowed to ask a question about what he is doing for him to be running those things ?

I would suggest you change your tone...

It was a simple question about why he would be running

1: running hard and soft body physics simulations

2: i do a fair bit of semi professional video work

3: running vm's and servers

At the same age I am.

Since when am I not allowed to ask a question about what he is doing for him to be running those things ?

I would suggest you change your tone...

well, i just do these things.

i was interested in them so i learned how to do so, when people i know find out i can, i get asked to do video work etc

i do promotional work for charity events, friends bands, small companies etc

the vms and servers are mostly for me and my family

as for the physics stuff, that is for my uni courses

and about how i pay for all this. i build and sell computers, fix them, upgrade them, virus removal etc. all the money from that goes to the desk. it adds up rather fast

At the same age I am.

Just highlighting this point....

If you work and work well you can be paid accordingly which is why I was in the unfortunate position where I was silly enough to add up all the money I had spent through my final two years of high school and it was $8000 from a 16-17 year old who has parents that refuse to accept any form of board, rent ect so long as I attend school. In the year and a bit since then my spending habits haven't improved and I am sitting on only $6000 atm.

You work hard enough, you can afford whatever you want and that includes over the top computers, cars, speakers ect.

I think you need to chill out. All Waco did was ask a question because of your upgrade habits.

All I did was ask a question about why Muchoman does all this rendering and stuff when I dont need to and he answered by question. Waco didnt ask why I need a rig like mine, no, he asked sacastically If I think I had any room to talk in this conversation at all. If this was said to a new member, then I think the new member would've been really offended as he doesnt know Waco and I dont promote that sort of behaviour to ANY member.

No offense intended but I think that's exactly what you need to do.

Really? Maybe dont ask sacastic questions and actually ask what I use my rig instead ....

Really? Maybe dont ask sacastic questions and actually ask what I use my rig instead ....

For gaming and benchmarking?

Does it really matter? The whole point is that none of us really NEED these rigs but we still upgrade them anyway.