KHÜLER H2O 620 + another fan ?

Thank you all for your answers that helped me.

I have a fan that does not rotate, it's a Coolermaster 120mm Blademaster, I think to get another and put them in push-pull (at 1000 rpm they are inaudible), it is a good solution? These are 4 pins.

@Waco I just looked, Yate Loon fans seem to do a lot of noise for little in CFM.

@Waco I just looked, Yate Loon fans seem to do a lot of noise for little in CFM.

Most manufacturers lie about their specs. The Yate Loons I suggested are not noisy at all and they move a lot of air even when fairly restricted.

I have 12 of them on my radiators and all you hear when they are running is the sound of air movement. :cheers:

Most manufacturers lie about their specs. The Yate Loons I suggested are not noisy at all and they move a lot of air even when fairly restricted.

I have 12 of them on my radiators and all you hear when they are running is the sound of air movement. :cheers:

However I have a fan "COOLERMASTER Blademaster 120mm", then I thought to buy another for a push / pull.

So here's what I would do:

- Install the pump PWR_FAN

- Connect a fan on CPU_FAN

- Connect a fan on CHA1_FAN

Got it? I expect them to 1000 rpm because they are silent, but the Blademaster will be efficient?

but where i connect the pump ? To PWR_FAN ? I have 2 4 pins in my Motherboard.

Connect the two 4 pin fans using a splitter to the CPU fan header and the pump to any other header will be fine.

http://www.airetechit.co.uk/e-shop/int/ROW/products.php?232722&currency=USD&livemode=1

Check around I am sure you can find others.

Edited by ComputerEd

However I have a fan "COOLERMASTER Blademaster 120mm", then I thought to buy another for a push / pull.

So here's what I would do:

- Install the pump PWR_FAN

- Connect a fan on CPU_FAN

- Connect a fan on CHA1_FAN

Got it? I expect them to 1000 rpm because they are silent, but the Blademaster will be efficient?

Those are decent fans - and that setup would work just fine. :cheers:

yeah, and what do you think of H80? It is silent in mode "Silent"? beacause my dealer destocking this product

Sort of silent. Saw H80 in one of my friend's PC, and I got a good, I mean very good feedback from him.

Thx for reply. But i don't like Noctua fan (color).

What do you think about Scythe Slip Stream - 12 cm

I had the exact same cooler in a NZXT Phantom and I selected Aska Apache Black Super Silent PMW fans. It has 2.64 static pressure and Airflow is 57.53 CFM. They worked wonderfully and very quiet. I know you can get them from Frozen CPU, probably many other places as well.

Edited by Ronsanut