AZZA Fusion 3000 Full-Tower Chassis Reviewed

Nemo

Thanks for the review.

Personally, I have never been too fond of AZZA cases.

Does this case remind any one of Silverstone's Raven?

That was my first thought out of the box Acc :)

From the review;

Once I got the Styrofoam off, my first thought was that it was designed by a couple of guys who are fans of the Haf 922 and Silverstone Raven.

That was my first thought out of the box Acc :)

From the review;

Somehow I missed that part. I went and re-read your review again just to make sure I didn't miss anything else. And I felt the exact same way when I saw your review. The case appeared to resemble the Raven with some CM touches (the side panels). :lol:

Edit:

If they were intentionally targeting the crowd that liked the Raven/CM style, I think they missed the ball a little. Personally, I am one of those consumers that liked the Raven/CM style (not all of their cases), but I feel that some thing is out of place with this case, it doesn't appear to be as sleek and refined as the Raven or some of the CM cases.

Edited by PremiumAcc

Somehow I missed that part. I went and re-read your review again just to make sure I didn't miss anything else. And I felt the exact same way when I saw your review. The case appeared to resemble the Raven with some CM touches (the side panels). :lol:

Edit:

If they were intentionally targeting the crowd that liked the Raven/CM style, I think they missed the ball a little. Personally, I am one of those consumers that liked the Raven/CM style (not all of their cases), but I feel that some thing is out of place with this case, it doesn't appear to be as sleek and refined as the Raven or some of the CM cases.

I think your right. finishing off details makes a big difference, even from a distance. Take the HAF 932, Its one part military industrial, one part studio apartment in the wharehouse district, and one part reinforced window in a mental institution...but it works!:lol: I have had one for a year and a half and i love it.