FAH Affinity Setter

ARandomOWL

No problem. Not touched the prog for a while. I think I'll scrap the whole manager thing, don't think it's going to work :( Unless someone is willing to help me.

One little thing I might add is a function to add the cores yourself so that you don't have to wait for me to update the whole program.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be a simple matter of entering the .exe (eg. "Fahcore_11.exe") into a textbox & clicking add. That's if I could work the existing code to work in that way.

just curious what language did you do it in? i have found it very useful for the gpu clients

I'm really sorry man. Can't get it to work. And in the process I managed to mess up the rest of the code too. So now settings and being saved & such :(

I'm afraid I'm not going to continue this project any more. There is only one user that I can see, so TBH, I don't have the time or motivation to do it. Also there are other affinity setters out there.

If anyone wants the source they're welcome to it. Post here or PM me & I'll send it. A warning though: It is a mess with no comments what so ever & it would require a total re-write to get it running properly again I would imagine. Also, it's all in VB.Net.

• 2 months later...

Any chances you will update your program for the new cores? I often get core_14 on my GPUs...

Thanks buddy.

edit: BTW it runs great on w7 :)

Edited by The Smith

The Version I have here already supports Core 14, check the first post for a link. Maybe I forgot to upload that version *shrug*. Anyway, I decided to do a little more work on it today, I'll upload a new version later or tomorrow.

Now you can add new core names manually, see first post for more details

:foldon: Happy folding

Edit: Wow, did I really say that (post 67) :huh::lol: I couldn't do that to you guys :) Although I did start getting very frustrated with it. Anyway, seems to work fine now.

Edited by AJW256

The Version I have here already supports Core 14, check the first post for a link. Maybe I forgot to upload that version *shrug*. Anyway, I decided to do a little more work on it today, I'll upload a new version later or tomorrow.

Well, I have 1.15 ans it does not seem to support any other core than the 11...

Now you can add new core names manually, see first post for more details

:foldon: Happy folding

Edit: Wow, did I really say that (post 67) :huh::lol: I couldn't do that to you guys :) Although I did start getting very frustrated with it. Anyway, seems to work fine now.

Aha thanks man. Adding core names manually is the way to go. You won't need to update it. :)