First Look At Nvidia's Geforce Gtx 295

Nemo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it even need to be overclocked :huh: I dare say the 4870 1gb should have been OC'd since the black edition was able to be, it may have been closer between those two.

I hope this will lower the price on both nvidia and ati cards though, great review cokeman!

The Black Edition Non overclocked scores were to show the performance of a stock clocked GTX260-216 core card. The Black Edition OC scores are at the factory delivered Overclock.

Come on with some 3DMark scores already. Looks like I may will be getting a couple of these...

It seems this site has released some Vantage scores, RoadRunner http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=651&a...xpert&pid=7

On another note... it seems the card has the same amount of processing cores as two 280's in SLi (240*2)... but the same mem as two 260's in SLi?

:O Looks like nVidia has taught ATI how to hold its toes and clap its hands again. :P Can't wait to see more on this even if I can't justify getting one. I liked the fact that the FPS didn't start to plummet as the res went up, it either stayed the same or dropped very little. B:)

The Black Edition Non overclocked scores were to show the performance of a stock clocked GTX260-216 core card. The Black Edition OC scores are at the factory delivered Overclock.

ah thanks I didn't get it. That makes sense, we should try an OC'd 4870 1GB though :D

and i like that the 295 comes with an hdmi. I think that should be standard on videocards nowadays