CM Storm Trigger Keyboard Review

I don't like the grayish cover, and the mini-USB cable attachment, but otherwise, looks like they did everything else right. I wish you could choose your backlight color, too.

I don't understand how you used the o-rings to quiet down the keys. I may have missed it in the review, but I've read each page several times and only see it mentioned in the conclusions. Can you provide more details about that?

I don't understand how you used the o-rings to quiet down the keys. I may have missed it in the review, but I've read each page several times and only see it mentioned in the conclusions. Can you provide more details about that?

Google is your friend :P o rings are often used to Quieten mechanical keyboards.

Google is your friend :P o rings are often used to Quieten mechanical keyboards.

Stonerboy said it right there.

Rubber o-rings can be placed on the backsides of the keys to help quiet down the clicky claky-ness of the keyboard. It really just prevents the keys from hitting the bottom where it's plastic on plastic causing the click clack. It doesn't completely deaden the sound but it does make a huge difference.

I'd been wanting to try out the o-ring method for awhile, this keyboard was definitely the one for it.

Here's some more information on them if you want to "hear" a difference. :Dlink

Nice review, I'm liking how many mechanical keyboards are coming out these days, can only mean better prices as the supply of them goes up

Also, I want to see the box fort you have made with all those case and keyboard boxes.

Don't lie, I know there is one

Nice review, I'm liking how many mechanical keyboards are coming out these days, can only mean better prices as the supply of them goes up

Also, I want to see the box fort you have made with all those case and keyboard boxes.

Don't lie, I know there is one

Thanks...

To be honest -- a lot of the cases go right back in the boxes after I'm done with the review. I've got so many it's a not stop process of testing, swapping and testing another. I've got a bunch of cases stacked up at the moment and to be honest -- all the keyboard boxes are about gone -- people call dibbs as soon as the reviews go up.

If anyone is really enjoying the box "fort" it's my cat...haha

Another nice review @BluePanda.

I don't like the white color of this keyboard. Another point I would like to mention is the misplacement of mini-usb port. It would be better is they came up with v2 or something like that even without that mini-usb port.

Stonerboy said it right there.

Rubber o-rings can be placed on the backsides of the keys to help quiet down the clicky claky-ness of the keyboard. It really just prevents the keys from hitting the bottom where it's plastic on plastic causing the click clack. It doesn't completely deaden the sound but it does make a huge difference.

I'd been wanting to try out the o-ring method for awhile, this keyboard was definitely the one for it.

Here's some more information on them if you want to "hear" a difference. :Dlink

Thanks for the info, BP. I did google this yesterday before I saw your link, but I will check out the video/audio/flash whatever that the WASD site contains when I go home and can view the video/audio/flash whatever.

Work does not allow me to view video/audio/flash whatevers. I am sad. But happy.