Official OCC 2013 Christmas Contest

Bosco

FYI

For the Video Cards in the Grand Prize system is Two NVIDIA Titans :)

Yeah, because you really need more than one to play anything these days. :whoa:

Okay, seriously though could you see about getting a display setup for the prize too? 4K or multi-monitor so who ever wins can put those things to work.

FYI

For the Video Cards in the Grand Prize system is Two NVIDIA Titans :)

Yeah, because you really need more than one to play anything these days. :whoa:

Okay, seriously though could you see about getting a display setup for the prize too? 4K or multi-monitor so who ever wins can put those things to work.

You would be surprised on how quick you could tax out one card over three monitors. I have been trying to get some monitors but its like pulling teeth.

Hopefully whoever wins can sell their old rig and pickup some monitors.

3 monitors at high settings is still a tough one on a Titan! With 2 its no problem!

If I say I don't believe you, will you send me a Titan and spare monitors to test it on :P

(You'd probably send me a collection of CRTs and leave me to find enough VGA adapters to make the thing work.)

A Titan, despite its power, is more than likely going to struggle at 3840x2160 to maintain 30FPS (if even) with the eyecandy turned on (or probably off). Two will help out a lot, but you have to remember that a Titan is basically a merger of the GeForce and Tesla products into one. Once the Maxwell line arrives I fully expect 4K gaming to be much more maintainable, just as it stands right now you'll need some serious firepower.