Favorite Graphic Cards Of All Time

Bosco

HD 4850x2 from Sapphire and a Palit HD 4850 that just overclocked like stink. It just would not stop scaling.

I have a feeling if I ever owned the 4850x2 i would have mentioned it. I nearly worshipped that card and recommended it to death if you all remember

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first top end card i bought and really liked... not my first video card.

Chaintec FX-5700ultra I actually had two of them (still own one) and one had ddr2 and the other ddr3 

Next was the Palit Sonic HD4850 Loved this card. got it from OCC for X-Mas i think and then i bought a twin from Verran... still have them both and these were my 1st set of crossfire cards.

My favorite card has got to be the Sapphire 4850X2 I bought one from Ccokeman i think and then bought another from someone else. this was my favorite crossfire set up for a long time... Quadfire!

I had a GTX-275 from MSI (twin-frzr) and I really liked this card. ran great and super quiet. that moved for the AVP- HD5830 I have now. which has been great as well...

My gaming rig has the HD-5970 (x2) I won but I havent used it enough to rate. still waiting for a SSD to complete that rig LOL I guess my PC priorities shifted.......

Chaintec FX-5700ultra I actually had two of them (still own one) and one had ddr2 and the other ddr3 

Next was the Palit Sonic HD4850 Loved this card. got it from OCC for X-Mas i think and then i bought a twin from Verran... still have them both and these were my 1st set of crossfire cards.

My favorite card has got to be the Sapphire 4850X2 I bought one from Ccokeman i think and then bought another from someone else. this was my favorite crossfire set up for a long time... Quadfire!

I had a GTX-275 from MSI (twin-frzr) and I really liked this card. ran great and super quiet. that moved for the AVP- HD5830 I have now. which has been great as well...

My gaming rig has the HD-5970 (x2) I won but I havent used it enough to rate. still waiting for a SSD to complete that rig LOL I guess my PC priorities shifted.......

That card from Verran came from me and was an absolute beast of a clocker. 

I still miss that 4850X2

I have not really owned enough cards to have a top 5.

My favorite though.

GTX260 - Overclocked like Mad and stayed cool to boot.

Close second is a watercooled 480.

That card from Verran came from me and was an absolute beast of a clocker. 

I still miss that 4850X2

I still have them :)