I propose a reform

Onion

No more yearly threads  

33 members have voted

1. 1. No more yearly threads?

• Yay
    • Nay

Oh lawds. :lol: Mr. Langley and Mr. Viking. :lol:

Edit: A simple search for "Andrewr05" on google finds everything. :lol: Last name Robinson, redditer, and pictures. :tongue:

Edited by Onion

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just my first name, not a big deal. :lol:

Yep, nothing to worry about, Mr. O.  :wave:

O hay on a minute there is his last name really O?

:tongue:

LOL, pwnd.  :D

A simple search for "Andrewr05" on google finds everything. :lol: Last name Robinson, redditer, and pictures. 

Mmhmmm

I'll simplify it for you too, facebook.com/Andrewr05... :tongue:

A simple search for "Andrewr05" on google finds everything. :lol: Last name Robinson, redditer, and pictures. 

Mmhmmm

I'll simplify it for you too, facebook.com/Andrewr05... :tongue:

I'm going to make people work for it.  Only the cleverest will be able to go to my profile and click on my homepage link.  Then they will have to discover my name and address hiding in plain sight on the index page.  :P

Alright..I think i've got it. Dont comment on threads that are say over two months old, even though they are never actually closed. It is better to start a new titled thread that correlates to the thread you would have liked to expand on, but is not currently active enough. If you create a thread that is simular "keyword wise", when it is searched for, your newest thread will arrive on top of the others that match. The resultant search results will allow one to discover the "wanted trains of thought" needed to solve their PC or other issue within the matched thread titles.