Apples

swifty11212

hehe i just got 2 thoughts for this subject.

1) apples (fruits) are helpfull for the digestive system because the enzymes in the apple helps the stomach process the food much quicker. and finally 2

2) i plan on gettin a new rig. i had some xperiance with apples and thier comps were nice, but i dont wanna spend 2 grand on a g5, so should i start with something small like the emac? i just wanna play with it around, besides they look all so simple :) but the g5 i hear make the amd fx look like the amd k6. looked @ thier benchmarks for adobe photoshop. i prolly might get the g4. most likely its the emac though, i want ur opinion on which mac is over all decent. btw i have loads of hybird games, but most of em are blizzard products... starcraft and diabloII. would doom 3 work with macs?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd watch yourself mentioning Macs around here (nothing against them myself)

:blink: is mentionin macs against forum rules? if so oops hehe. but wuts wrong with macs though. well the only problems i had with them was the lack of security my school had on em... well good thing im the only one whos tech-savvy in my school hehe.

If you want to do video editing, the G% will be your comp. It's a dual processor board, correct? If you want to game, the fx-53 dominates everything, with some Intels coming in a close second. If you just want to play around, an emac or imac would be fine.

Mac has a problem with price gouging their customers. Their products are in no way shape or form superior to pc products. Macs are more expensive...so your average kiddy hacker can't get their hands on one to reverse engineer their code. They don't dish out as many units, therefore they have to raise their prices to fool the average customer into thinking their computers are more "hi-tech", while also making them look spiffy with their clear mouse, monitor housings..etc. There is nothing wrong with a Mac...but there is nothing right about the prices of them either. Basically, if you want to limit yourself to the amount of hardware/software available to you, lose more of your money and have to pay out the yang for repair (if needed), then you should get a mac.....they are pretty though :)

Get apple if u want to...

A.do photoshop

B. Movies

c. making music

D. Apples are used to do executive stuff.

Dont get a Apple if..

A. U do play games...

B. Has some cool softwwares.. on windowds not MAC

C. Cost too much and cant upgrade.

Cool? LOL :D

Edited by littleaznkid

I enjoy macs but in a different way ;)

But yeah, it'd be cool to have one to learn it i guess, but I think i'll stick with PCs. I'm not really gonna get to a point in this post so i'll stop typing