2011: Official What's The Story Behind The User Name Topic

neddamttocs

Andrei: my name

1996: my birth year

I never use andrei96 instead of 96andrei, but if my username must start with a letter(Yahoo! for example), I simply add an 'a' because that's the first letter of the alphabet(a96andrei). It worked every time.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I honestly have no idea where the 51 in my name came from. Use it a lot but i think it was just a random number..... been using it for ages. People must think im 63 yrs old (pretty much a third of that tbh). Rest is just my name :)

Edited by nikhilr51

My name came originally from a dutch word that i thought i heard in a song ("Armored saints and warlocks watched the slaughter" : sabaton - metal crue).

The bold part is where it got funny, i hear "oorlogsworsjes" (pronounced as : Ore - log(soft "g") - wore - stjus) slaughtered, and when translated directly to English we get "war" (oorlog) Weenies (worstjes) and i made it singular so it ended up being "WarWeeny"

To the day i have this nickname, i am the only person on this planet to have this nickname and i am proud of it :P

My name came originally from a dutch word that i thought i heard in a song ("Armored saints and warlocks watched the slaughter" : sabaton - metal crue).

The bold part is where it got funny, i hear "oorlogsworsjes" (pronounced as : Ore - log(soft "g") - wore - stjus) slaughtered, and when translated directly to English we get "war" (oorlog) Weenies (worstjes) and i made it singular so it ended up being "WarWeeny"

To the day i have this nickname, i am the only person on this planet to have this nickname and i am proud of it :P

That's pretty awesome and a LOT deeper than imagined the story of your nickname's origins. Pretty cool

That's pretty awesome and a LOT deeper than imagined the story of your nickname's origins. Pretty cool

What did you had in mind? xD

What did you had in mind? xD

just that it may have had either perverse or juvenile origins.... or a simply, juvenially perverse lol