It's Modding Time Again

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm really really liking the departure from the off-the-shelf hardware to custom fabricated parts :)

castor wheel bumpers... genius! :D

Well I'm glad you like the wheel covers...I was afraid people wouldn't like the shape I used. By the way you wouldn't have to sleep in the garage....I have a spare bedroom ....if you are ever on this side of the pond B:)

I think the wheel covers are pretty neat too, though it does stand out, so the question I have, since you said you're matching your current furniture, is do those wheel covers follow that line of thinking? If you don't have anything else with wheel covers (or other extruding metallic rounded objects) protruding out, then it may look out of place, which it didn't sound like you wanted.

By the way you wouldn't have to sleep in the garage....I have a spare bedroom ....if you are ever on this side of the pond B:)

haha, if i ever come over, it won't be spare for long! :lol:

i'd never leave... i'd be in mod heaven :D

That looks like its coming along nice and smooth. Do you have any ideas on how the front bezel is going to look?

If nrg and Fueler got together they would bring jets down with their giant brainstorm of casemod ideas. The case would beat the pants off anything that ever lived.

Guest Fried_fry
just what I was thinking of clay!

Nrg, you still haven't finished the side panel with the burning stick man on it?! Man you're a slacker!

Ya you are lol

But back to topic...

Fueler its looking good :D i like the wheel covers! Cant wait for more to come!

Wow that is stunning you should get paid to do that!

i wish i had the tool so i could "try" to do any of that

keep up the great work i cant wait for an update