The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

"God Bless America" - wasn't as over the top stupidity i was expecting from the trailer. had some serious commentary on today's society woven into it. Not great, not horrible

Dexter season 2. been slowly going through it with the missus from the start.

Game of Thrones: Just started this but LOVE it!!

This ! Bought Season 1 about 2-3 weeks ago and finished watching it. Watched Ep1 of Season 2 so far, need to watch Ep2 , Ep3 and Ep4 that I have recorded on PVR :)

Love this series !

Young Justice - Auld Acquaintance (Episode 26) ... This only concluded Phase 1 of the enemy's plan??? :woot:

Legend of Korra - The Revelation (Episode 3) ... liking this show so far, need to see episodes 1 & 2

The Raid: Redemption :woo: O M G ... This movie rocks!

Limited showing so I'm surprised we had a theater showing this movie. If you have a theater nearby showing this movie and you love action movies ...especially ones with LOTS and LOTS of guns and martial arts scenes you need to see this movie. The Silat is great! The action is extremely fast paced and hard hitting. This is an action movie thru and thru. I will give you the whole plot... drop a police force in a crime lord's apartment building where the police have to go through each floor. There you go. That is the whole plot. Don't go there for that. Go there to see 1.5hrs of pure action!

Maddog is badd _ss