MoBo question

stormhawk31

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the intel is probably gonna outperform the amd processor by a bit but the amd really is the way to go on a budget.  i personally would stick with the intel since budget isn't an issue for you.

Being able handle true high def video to be honest I have a laptop and the built in intel graphics on 13 2370m do that I watch everything in 1080p on 17.3 inch monitor with 1600*900 display setting so getting a six core would be way over kill I imagine truthfully any system will do now I know this is going to cause a lot of debate in the forums but the general trend is switching over to 8 cores for gaming and if gaming is what your thinking of doing then you would be better off with an 8 core. 

That's why the ps4 and the new xbox are using a version of the 8 core by amd its just a matter of time before the computer gaming industry starts optimizing games to do that and when that happens the amd 8 cores will outperform a lot of the intel chips I wouldn't say the extreme processors just because of the hyper threading technology you have 12 cores in some ways instead of 8.