Mass Effect: Andromeda

DanTheGamer11

Late 2014 or early 2015 sucks :( Cant they be like the Ubisoft team for the Assassins creed series and pop out a new character, setting and storyline in one year :teehee:

If it's gonna be a good game like all the others... I don't mind the wait ;) AC3 coulda done with extra development time. BTW Dragon Age 3 is coming next year!

*EA says that the info wasn't released by them or Bioware :/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-12-bioware-mass-effect-4-due-late-2014-to-mid-2015

Edited by DanTheGamer11

• 1 year later...

I was just commenting on how badly that PCG article is, lol. At least the original story part before it was updated. Still not great, but better than it was.

I was just commenting on how badly that PCG article is, lol. At least the original story part before it was updated. Still not great, but better than it was.

Lol I just thought it was funny how picky you were being Mr. News Editor :teehee:

Lol I just thought it was funny how picky you were being Mr. News Editor :teehee:

Well it is poor. N7 is the Alliance Navy's special forces, specifically those with the highest level of proficiency. Any N7 marine can have N7 on their armor, so just because the protagonist shown for the next Mass Effect has N7 armor simply means s/he has their N7 designation. PCG being all "omg Shepard had N7 yet this isn't Shepard" is just poor on their part; five seconds of Google could have helped them.

• 3 months later...

Seven new concept art images for the next Mass Effect were shown during a livestream earlier today for N7 day. Spoiler tag is simply because of the size of some of the images.

fiS7UJb.jpg

kA3Pq8e.jpg

RqfFHF3.jpg

goXWpyy.jpg

xbRyHE2.jpg

tVgAOca.jpg

pnD3vcO.jpg

• 1 month later...

BioWare stated that they plan the Mass Effect 4 release date to be in October 2015 and they will reveal more details during E3 2015.

As much as I've been sour about ME4 in the past, I have to say I'm looking forward to the next installment...

Ready to preorder? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Arts-Mass-Effect-PC/dp/B00KHJLS6E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1420524602&sr=8-3&keywords=mass+effect+4

Edited by johneric

BioWare stated that they plan the Mass Effect 4 release date to be in October 2015 and they will reveal more details during E3 2015.

Source ? I can't find anything from Bioware about that.